We are currently only open for pre-booked approved user group bookings
Call 587-757-0338 to book
Effective April 7/2021 the Walking Track is Closed until further notice
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR:
• Pickleball: Book 1 on 1 lessons or lessons with up to 3 people from your household with Instructor Colin McDonald, IPTPA Level 2 Certified Pickleball teaching professional.
Our facility houses an impressive 152,000 square feet of fields, hardcourts, an indoor track and a variety of large and small meeting rooms. We offer a diverse range of programs, birthday parties, leagues and drop-in sports. The Field House is also capable of hosting large scale special events.
For more information, please give Guest Services a call today! 587-757-0338.
We promote healthy lifestyles, physical activity, and social connections in a safe, inviting and fun environment.
The Crescent Point Regional Field House is a model for collaborative partnerships. Foothills County and the Town of Okotoks have come together to build this much-needed facility for health and wellness excellence. It is a place where communities come together.
- 3 turf playing fields, 85′ x 200′ each
- 1 hardcourt, 85′ x 200′ – 3 volleyball courts or 3 basketball Courts
- Indoor Pickleball and Tennis courts
- 800 foot elevated walking / running track
- Change rooms
- Spectator viewing areas
- Administrative offices
- Various meeting & multi-purpose fitness rooms
Book a turf field or gymnasium for your league, team practice or special event. Ask us about your date and we would be more than happy to help!
Hours of Operation
Administration Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
Crescent Point Regional
125 Fieldhouse Drive East
Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0C4