Register now for session two in our fall programming guide
With an impressive 152,000 square feet of Fields, Hardcourt, Indoor Track and Meeting rooms. We have a variety of things to offer from Programs, Leagues, Drop in Sports and we are also able to host large Special Events. We have something for the whole family!
If there is any information you are looking for and can’t find on our website, please give our amazing guest services team a call today! 587 757 0338
We promote healthy lifestyles, physical activity, and social connections in a safe, inviting and fun environment.
The Crescent Point Regional Field House is a model for collaborative partnerships. The M.D. of Foothills and the Town of Okotoks have come together to build this much needed facility for health and wellness excellence. It is a place where communities come together.
Field House Features:
- 3 turf playing fields, 85′ x 200′ each
- 1 hardcourt, 85′ x 200′ – 3 volleyball courts or 3 basketball Courts
- Indoor Pickleball and Tennis courts
- 800 foot elevated walking / running track
- Change rooms
- Spectator viewing areas
- Administrative offices
- Various meeting & multi-purpose fitness rooms
Book a turf field or gymnasium for your league, team practice or special event. Ask us about your date and we would be more than happy to help!
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 9am to 5pm
(Bookings available after regular hours
- please inquire)