About Us – Our Facility
The region has experienced phenomenal growth during the past 12 years. The need for a field house in one of the fastest growing areas in Canada can’t be overstated. The population grew from 52,780 in 2006 to approximately 65,000 in 2014. Growth is projected to reach 93,070 by 2019.
Five Guiding Principles
- Multi-purpose use accommodating many community activities
- Multi-generational opportunities for children, youth and adults
- Location easily accessible from throughout the region
- Flexibility allowing expansion as future needs change
- Sustainable financially due to various business initiatives.