The Crescent Point Regional Field House is a model for collaborative partnerships. The Foothills County and the Town of Okotoks have come together to build this much needed facility to promote health and wellness excellence. It is a place where communities come together. Nustadia Recreation operates the field house on behalf of the Foothills Okotoks Recreation Society, comprised of the M.D. of Foothills, the town of Okotoks and three area citizens.
We promote healthy lifestyles, physical activity, and social connections in a safe, inviting and fun environment.
Five Guiding Principles
- Multi-purpose use accommodating many community activities
- Multi-generational opportunities for children, youth and adults
- Location easily accessible from throughout the region
- Flexibility allowing expansion as future needs change
- Sustainable financially due to various business initiatives.