Current Job Openings
Sports Services STAFF
Part Time (15-30 hrs/week) – evenings and weekends
Crescent Point Regional Fieldhouse is a recreation facility that provides clean, safe multi-purpose spaces for a variety of leisure, recreation, programs, events and sporting activities that enhance the quality of life for residents in and around the Foothills Area. We are searching for a part-time employee to join our dynamic Operations team!
We may send written correspondence regarding this job posting directly to the email address provided in your profile. As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check your email regularly.
Sport Services – Primary Accountabilities Include:
This position is responsible for the physical room set up and take down of equipment required for a variety of functions and events such as business meetings, large public events, birthday parties and tournaments. This position monitors the use of the rooms, assists customers in their requests, and helps to manage the incoming and outgoing flow of guests. This position will work closely with Guest Services to meet scheduled event needs.
- Set-up and take down of tables and chairs, and other preparation for small and large-scale meetings and special events.
- Equipment and playing service set up for athletic events
- Assist the facility in managing the traffic flow of people arriving and departing various events
- Provide superior customer service by addressing customer concerns and questions in a professional manner.
- Monitor facility areas and activities to ensure a safe environment is maintained and ensure the facility is secured at the close of the events.
- Provide a wide variety of light maintenance and custodial duties as required, ensuring clean, safe and well-maintained facilities for users.
- Mentor part-time staff to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Current Standard First Aid – Level C CPR and AED certifications are required or
beable to obtain certification
- CSA approved footwear is required
- Previous experience working in a customer service related position is considered an asset
- WHMIS, safe lifting training and time management training would be considered assets
- Police Clearance required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of clients and be willing and able to respond to last minute changes. This position will appeal to individuals who enjoy a physically demanding role.
- Must be able to adapt well in a fast-paced, challenging environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Work independently with minimal supervision to complete assigned daily tasks and priorities
- Demonstration of excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated initiative and high work standard
- Keen awareness for safety
- Willing to participate and perform a broad range of duties
Successful candidates will be required to work evenings and weekends.
Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks and will be required to regularly lift (up to 50 pounds), bend, push, pull and kneel to manage the manual labor component of the position.
Interviewing and hiring may commence prior to the posted closing date of November 30, 2019. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit resume with cover letter using the form below or email Glen Federowich, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org