Scoring Doubles Pickleball Using the Rally Point System
- Each side has only ONE service although both players on a team will alternate serve at points throughout the game.
- The service passes consecutively to the players as shown in the diagram below.
- At the beginning of the game and when the score is even, the server serves from the right court. When it is odd, the server serves from the left court.
- If the serving side wins a rally, the serving side scores a point and the same server serves again from the alternate service court.
- If the receiving side wins a rally, the receiving side scores a point but receiving players do not switch sides (see next point for clarification). The receiving side becomes the new serving side.
- Players do not change their respective service courts until they win a point when their side is serving.
- The service court is changed by the serving side (never the receiving side) and only when a point is scored. In all other cases, the players continue to stay in their respective service court from where they played the previous rally. This guarantees an alternate server.
- The order of server depends on whether the score is odd or even.
- Games are played to 15 points (win-by-two). If the game is not won (by two points) by the time the score reaches 20-20, the first team to reach 21 points wins (win-by-one).
A new or low-intensity player that is simply looking for some exercise with limited desire for the competitive aspect of the game.
Tend to be more experienced players with a stronger competitive and intensity nature peerhaps looking to advance to the next level if desired.
Must have a 3.5+ USAPA Rating or medaled in a 3.0 in a sanctioned tournament or achieved a 3.5 Club Rating.
Mixed Doubles Tournament
October Men’s Tournament
Nov 6 Ladies
November 29, 2019 Mixed Tournament
Dec 11, 2019 Mixed
Feb 7, 2020 Mixed
Hours of Operation
Administration Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Crescent Point Regional
125 Fieldhouse Drive East
Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0C4