Summer Day Camps
Summer Day Camps
Welcome to the Fieldhouse Summer Day Camps Registration and Camp Information Summer 2021!
General Camp Information/Pre and Post Camp
Regular camp hours are 9:00 am-4: 00 pm. In order to accommodate a slightly earlier drop off and pick up time for parents we will allow children to be dropped off as early as 8:00 am and picked up as late as 5:00 pm. Even though there is no cost for an earlier drop off/pick up we require children to be pre-registered to ensure proper staffing/child ratios. Children picked up later than 5:00 pm will incur a $1.00/minute late fee.
Families should put sunscreen on their children before they arrive at camp. Children may spend time outside for activities, snacks or after care and should have appropriate sun protection. Please put extra sunscreen in your child’s backpack for use during the day. Approximately every 3 hours, at lunchtime and at the beginning of after care, we will reapply spray sunscreens provided by the families to children from the neck down. For the safety of staff and children day camp staff will not use their hands to apply cream sunscreen to children. Since spray sunscreen cannot be applied to the face, students should bring a sunhat or learn how to use apply sunscreen to their face by themselves. All sunscreen should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
An informed consent and emergency contact form must be filled out online and submitted electronically through our website. Children who do not have a signed form on file are not permitted to attend day camp programs. These forms are only required to be filled out once for the 2021 Summer Day Camp season and will be kept on file. Forms can be accessed heree.
What to Bring
Please provide a backpack for your child to carry their belongings in and clearly label items with your child name. Lost and Found items will be put in a box at the door of the field for a month and then donated.
- All camp options include inside and outside time, games and creative activities. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Clean indoor running shoes (no sandals/flip flops)
- Bathing suit and towel required every Wednesday
- Sunscreen and hat (children will be required to wear a hat when outdoors)
- Lunch, Snacks (nut free) and refillable drink container (filled at home please) (clearly marked with your child’s name)
What Not to Bring
- Items Containing Nut Products. We strive to provide a nut-free camp environment. When packing snacks and lunches please ensure they are nut-free for the safety of all participants.
- Food Items That Require Heating (there is no option for us to do this)
- Any extra items than the ones requested.
- No Electronics.
- No Money. No purchases will be allowed from vending machines or concession during camp hours.
Children with Special Needs/Aides
All children are welcome and encouraged to participate in our day camp programs and we strive to provide an environment that will enhance community inclusion while creating awareness and acceptance of different abilities.
Please note: children requiring an aide at school must have an aide during camps. Coordination is the responsibility of the family. Aides must be ready to take an active role with your child in all activities.
CLICK HERE For Summer 2021 Day Camp Options and Online Registration
Please fill out the Summer 2021 Informed Consent Form and submit it prior to your child’s first day of camp. Only one form per child is required if attending more than one Summer 2021 Day Camp.
Hours of Operation
Administration Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Crescent Point Regional
125 Fieldhouse Drive East
Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0C4